June

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Today I am thankful for laughter...

Ava brightened my day on Monday morning, as I dropped her off at school. Across from Grace Anne's building there is a house that decorates in a large way for the holidays. Just one day after Halloween Ava was disgusted that their pumpkins were still out. She screamed, "please get the blow up Jesus out - I love that thing!"
Also this week, I suggested Ava should take her report card back to school. She said, "I don't even know what I got." I told her that was a problem and she should read it. After a few minutes of studying, she asked "does B stand for Bad or Best?"
How grateful I am for the small things my girls do to make me smile. Their vocabulary from earlier years will be part of our family always. To my girls - "Inks" for all you have given me.

1 comment:

  1. When the boys are trying my patience and I fell I'm about to scream...I just remember the little things like that!

    Glad to see you back on here. I'm anxious to hear more!

    ReplyDelete