June

Thursday, November 18, 2010

I am thankful for Fall Soccer!


Lee coaches Ava's soccer team. They have three girls that have played together for several years, Lee refers to them affectionately as Charlies Angels: Hagan McFarland, McLain Murphy, and Ava. They are great players and really play their hearts out! I love the fall weather and watching the girls play - they enjoy it so much. Lee is a great coach and I am so proud of his work with Ava! I know she will look back someday and feel his love, as he is always there for her.

3 comments:

  1. Eric has coached every sport Kai has been on so far and I've cherished that. They both learn so much from it. I'm just curious to see how he's going to spread his time to both when Reed becomes of age for sports!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK'S COACH YOUR WERE THE BEST COACH EVER I LOVE SOCCER I AM PLAYING IN SPRING I THINK MCLAIN MURPHY

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK'S COACH U WERE THE BEST COACH EVER I LOVE SOCCER I MIGHT BE PLAYING SOCCER IN THE SPRING MAYBE

    ReplyDelete