June

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Snow Village

After I began my own family, my mom gave me her collection of Department 56 Snow Village pieces. I just love them and my girls look forward to putting them out every Christmas. Grace Anne had a paper from school where she even wrote that our Snow Village is a symbol of Christmas for her. I know they will always remember the feeling they have when getting them out. May they always feel the spirit. Thank you Momma - we love them!


This year Momma added to it with what else, but a Bar B Q restaurant! I think it is my absolute favorite piece. It added a lot to our scene. If you look in the window, you can probably see her "rollin' out the rolls".

This was last years addition - an art museum. Oh so cosmopolitan.

No scene is complete without Starbucks.

And we all love watching the skaters go round and round.

1 comment:

  1. You need a state farm office I have a customer that has one they were trying to sell Steve but you and I both know that will never happen!

    ReplyDelete