June

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Trick or Treat???

How very far behind I am. Here I am in the Christmas spirit, but I know that I must post pictures from Halloween! Now that we are all settled into the farm, I felt like I needed to let the girls have a Halloween party for their classmates. It was a fantastic night. Pam and I combined our decorations and created a very spooky party, in "The Grove" behind our home. Lee built a wonderful fire to keep us warm. Trick or Treat!



Grace Anne was an adorable Gypsy.

Cousin Clara was Witchy!


Hagan Cowgirl'd around.

Madi was Scarlett herself.

Ava was the Indian to Hagan's Cowgirl.

Dr. Bart told Ghost Stories.


And we just had fun. We stayed up late with Anne & Christian around the fire laughing and telling stories. The scariest part of the evening? The fact that my "costume" was my everyday wardrobe. As Christian said, "It's Holly, just taken up to 11."

1 comment:

  1. How awesome! I love Halloween Parties. What fun...and your lashes look lovely...it is always fun to dress up

    ReplyDelete